Effective December 1, 2016
We collect personal information about you in various ways. We may also get information from other sources, including your employer, and may combine it with information we collect about you. Personal information is information that identifies or is associated with a specific person, such as a name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or information about activities directly linked to that person. Personal information excludes information that does not identify you, including aggregate or anonymous information.
Information you or your Employer gives us: You or your employer may give us information in a variety of ways, including by establishing an account, selecting or using Services, communicating with our customer support team or registering on our Website. You or your employer may provide us information such as your name, employer, address, telephone number or email address.
If we have trouble processing your order, we may use information you or your employer provides to contact you. We may use this information to provide updates and information about our Services.
Information from other sources, including your employer: We may obtain information about you from your employer or other sources and add it to or combine it with your account information. We also may use commercially available demographic and marketing information from third parties to serve or inform you about products or services that we think will interest you.
Use of Personal Information
We use personal information for a variety of purposes, including providing you with Services. We use your personal information to do things like:
- Process orders.
- Protect our rights and property and those of our customers.
- Respond to legal process and emergencies.
- Develop or inform you of new products and services.
- Anonymize or aggregate personal information for various purposes like market analysis or traffic flow analysis and reporting.
- Evaluate or improve our Services.
- Customize your experience with our Services.
- Customize online advertising to bring you information about products and services.
Information We Share
Information about our customers is one of our most important business assets, and we strive to protect it and keep it confidential. We do not share information that identifies you personally other than as set forth below:
- Employers. We offer accounts to business customers. The account holder for business accounts is the entity that buys the service or product for its employees or other authorized users. You may receive service, pricing, or other benefits through a business account. We share with your employer information regarding the use of your work phone number, including calls and SMS. We do not share information regarding your personal phone number, other than its existence, with your employer, and we do not share personal calls or personal SMS with your employer. We don’t see or collect data usage and history, location, or applications purchased or downloaded (other than the Mast app), and we do not share that information with your employer. If you use a company-provided phone on a corporate mobile plan, however, the mobile carrier may provide that information to your employer.
- Partners. We may share personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf.
- Verification Services. We may share limited personal information with third parties to assist with identity verification and to prevent fraud and theft.
- Other Third Parties with Your Consent. We may share information with other third parties with your consent.
- Disclosures to Application and Service Providers. You may choose to use services and products offered by third party providers through our Services or devices such as third party applications. When you leave our network you may also use mobile roaming services provided by third parties. Your use of such services and applications may result in these third parties collecting your personal information and obtaining information from us, including location information (when applicable). You may also choose to give personal information directly to third parties. In each case, personal information you give a third party will be subject to its terms, conditions and policies.
- Business Transfers. Personal information about you may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, sale of company assets or transition of service to another provider. In the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset.
- Protection. We may access, monitor, use or disclose your personal information or communications to do things such as:
- comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process;
- respond to emergencies;
- initiate, render, bill, and collect for services; or
- facilitate or verify the appropriate calculation of taxes, fees, or other obligations due to a local, state, or federal government requirement.
- Anonymous Data. We may share information that is de-identified or in an aggregated form that does not directly identify you. We share de-identified or aggregate information to conduct market or traffic flow analysis and reporting or produce or facilitate production by others of business and marketing reports to share with third parties. With your opt-in consent only, customize or personalize advertising based on information we collect to provide Services to you.
We maintain a variety of physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. These safeguards help protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Use a strong account password to access your information on our website and not one you use for other services.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Mobile devices and services purchased for family use may be used by children under 13 without our knowledge. If that happens, any information collected from the usage will appear to be the personal information of the adult customer and treated as such under this Policy.
Information Choices and Changes
We offer you choices regarding how we contact you for marketing-related communications and whether we use information regarding your online or mobile web activities for marketing purposes. We also offer you choices regarding the use of de-identified information to make ads you see on your mobile device more relevant and to produce or facilitate production of business and marketing reports shared with third parties.
You may also let us know that you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes. To change your notification settings, or to change any of your personal information, log into your account.
If you register a do-not-contact request, we still may contact you for non-promotional purposes, such as emails or wireless messages related to your account or our ongoing business relations. If you disable cookies on your Internet browser, you also may stop some collection and use of data when you visit our websites.
We will periodically update this Policy. When we change the policy we will give notice by changing the date it was last updated or as required by law. By using our website, you agree to our Website Visitor's Agreement.
Your California Privacy Rights
We share personal information with marketing agents for marketing purposes. We do not disclose personal information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes without your consent. California residents may request the categories of personal information we shared during the previous calendar year, if any. Written requests may be sent to Privacy, Mast Mobile, Inc., 335 Madison Avenue, 16th Floor, New York NY 10017. We will respond to these requests within 30 days. Requests that come to us by other means may result in a delayed response.
Questions or Concerns